How Your Small Business Can Hire a Full-Time Employee…For Free
With Healthcare costs rising and an economy that seems to be moving in slow-motion, it has been increasingly difficult for small business owners to expand their team.
Even with record-breaking sales, hiring a new employee is a risky endeavor these days – all companies see highs and lows, and you want to make it out of your lows with as few scrapes and bruises as possible.
You’d love to hire a full-time salesman, or a marketing expert, or a customer service representative. Heck, you would love having all three of them!
Unfortunately, paying for three full-time salaries – totaling anywhere from $130K – $200K combined – isn’t exactly “in the budget” for the majority of small and medium sized business owners.
So, how can your business fill a Sales, Marketing, and Customer Service position for a fraction of the cost?
By building a company website that can fulfill each of those tasks for you, 24/7.
The internet is changing and developing daily. A well-designed website used to be a great additional tool for businesses of all sizes. Soon enough, business owners realized that nothaving a website was hurting growth, so they went out a hired any ol’ agency or freelancer to create their “online brochure.”
But, times keep changing and the demands of a new generation of web users have yet again made us all rethink what a website should do for our business.
To be clear, if your business website doesn’t fulfill the following tasks already, you are losing out to your competition:
- Provide a clear understanding of what your business provides
- Presents material resources in the form of blog posts and/or informative web copy
- Lists the products or services your provide and describes them
- Displays attractive images and graphics that lend to the personality of your company
- Collects customer information via easy to use online forms
- Collects emails for your newsletter or direct mail campaigns
- Offers free quotes or samples of your products/services
- Prompts visitors to contact you via the phone, email, or online form
- Performs the above tasks on any phone, tablet, or desktop screen
How does your current website stack up?
A website that does all of these things, and more, can take the place of a full-time salesman, marketer, or customer service employee.
And the best part about this money saving approach? Your website works 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! Your site can’t slip and fall, catch a cold, quit, fall asleep, or lose motivation. It even works holidays!
A website is much more than an online brochure, and good website design means much more than a flashy home page. Without well-written content and a layout that promotes a response from your web visitors, you are losing out.
That is something you simply can’t afford.