As a business based in Alaska, you may be wondering how to effectively reach your target audience and promote your products or services in the digital space. Digital marketing can be a powerful tool for businesses of all sizes and industries, and setting specific goals can help you make the most of your marketing efforts.
Here are a few digital marketing goals that Alaska-based businesses need to take stock of as 2023 approaches:
- Increasing brand awareness: If you’re just starting out or looking to expand your reach in the local market, one of your top goals must be to increase your brand awareness. This can be achieved through various digital marketing channels, such as social media, email marketing, and online advertising. If you are a food or beverage product, do not forget the importance of strong packaging design.
- Generating leads: Another are to always keep in the front of your mind is how you will continue to generate leads and convert them into customers. The digital makreting landscape continues to change, and we expect 2023 to be no different when it comes to online lead generation. Tactics such as creating landing pages with lead generation forms, running retargeting campaigns, and offering valuable content that encourages people to provide their contact information are always helpful, but there are going to be more industry-specific ways to generate sales for your business. Contact us today so we can set up a time to chat (for free) about how we can help identify those specific channels and grow your business in Alaska.
- Improve your website traffic and search engine rankings: If you have a website, it’s important to drive traffic to it and improve your search engine rankings. This can be achieved through search engine optimization (SEO), including keyword research and on-page optimization, as well as through tactics like guest blogging and social media sharing. Like lead generation, there is no one-sit-fits-all solution to organic SEO, and Google continues to push towards rewarding consistent, real copywriting.
- Enhance your customer engagement: Great digital marketing campaigns can be used to foster deeper connections with your customers and improve their engagement with your brand. This can be achieved through personalized emails, social media interactions, and by providing valuable content that resonates with your audience. We’ve seen growth in long-form video series, more socially aware content, and making social media channels more raw and vulnerable. Customers want to see real heart from the brands they love, not corporate jargon.
- Increase your sales: Of course, one of the ultimate goals of any marketing effort is to drive sales. It’s funny how we miss this through all of the noise. Digital marketing can help you reach potential customers, inside Alaska and in the lower 48, at different stages of the sales funnel, from awareness to consideration to decision. Tactics like retargeting and email marketing can be particularly effective for driving sales.
So what have we learned?
By setting specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, and time-bound (SMART) goals, you can ensure that your digital marketing efforts are focused and effective. Whether you’re just starting a business in Alaska, or looking to take your business to the next level, digital marketing can help you reach your target audience and achieve your business goals. At Mindbrew Creative, we love helping businesses in Alaska and the rest of the country turn their dreams and goals into reality when it comes to their digital marketing needs. We keep our overhead low so that you can see more for your marketing dollar, and we love creating client relationships that last. If you are a driven business owner and want to connect, please fill out our web form to begin.